These interactive activities and worksheets are gentle therapeutic tools to help with a sibling loss. Helpful in individual grief counseling or group therapy sessions.
The following is included in this product:
1. Cootie Catchers with questions about a brother or sister
2. 3 different Flip Pages with the words HERO, LOVE, and HELP
3. Flower Memorial with memory question prompts
4. Growing Tree with grief impact questions
5. 3 different Loss Impact Houses with grief impact questions related to the death
6. Grief Pockets to store memories and wishes
7. Tickets To One More Day
8. Window to My Sibling
WORKSHEETS: (examples include)
8. Feelings Mandala with and without coloring codes to help identify emotions
9. Grief in My Body with and without coloring codes to help identify sensations
10. Dreams I Have of My Sibling to help process dreams/nightmares
11. Time Clocks worksheets to help explore regrets and wishes
12. What I Hold In My Hands Now to help capture a moment
13. One More Day to help explore wishes
14. All About My Sibling
Please note this is the exact same product to the Grandparent and Parent Loss product, minus the titles on each page.
• My Grandparent Died: Interactive Activities & Worksheets to Facilitate Healing
• My Parent Died: Interactive Activities & Worksheets to Facilitate Healing
• Grief and Loss Therapy BUNDLE
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.