My Sight Words Book
I have organised 220 Dolch high frequency words into 10 lists. The words and lists are arranged in the book according to frequency. Each list consists of four pages in the Sight Words Book.
- There is a column for both teacher and parent to tick or dot whether the student said the word correctly.
- I usually expect a page to take a week to complete (for Year 1) with students progressing to the next page after mastering the previous page.
- However, some students may be completing two pages at a time.
- To extend students ask them to also put the words in a sentence, use multiple words to make a sentence or spell the words.
1. Print your choice of cover page (3 options available) onto a sheet of coloured paper.
2. Each A4 page has been made to be able to print two My Sight Word Books at a time. Simply print and cut down the centre of the page.
3. Bind booklet together along the top.
For more resources and teaching ideas click 'Follow Me' at the top of this page.
Check out more products on my store.
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/misssibsonscreativeclassroom/