Did you know that drawing helps a person remember something? In fact, drawing is even better than reading something or writing it out, because it requires the brain to process the information in multiple ways. Pretty cool, right?
Well, you can harness drawing to help your kiddos learn Spanish. With My Spanish Picture Dictionary, kids can create a Spanish dictionary with their own drawings!
Let's get down to the good part - what is included in this packet:
- a cover page for your kiddos to write their name on their Spanish Picture Dictionary
- instructions on how to use the packet
- 23 printable pages that your kiddos can use to fill up their Spanish Picture Dictionary
- Links to 23 instructional videos to introduce the vocabulary
Wait a minute...I want to let you know that you can get this resource for FREE when you purchase The Big Bundle for Spanish Vocabulary. Be sure to check it out!
- My FREEBIE about Toys
- BUNDLE: Greetings and Farewells in Spanish
- BUNDLE: Numbers in Spanish
- BUNDLE: People Vocabulary in Spanish
- BUNDLE: Clothing in Spanish
- BUNDLE: Food Vocabulary in Spanish
- BUNDLE: Animals in Spanish
- THE BIG SPANISH VOCABULARY BUNDLE
You can receive TPT credits by leaving feedback about your purchase. Just go to your My Purchases page and beside each purchase you will see an option to Provide Feedback. I would love to hear from you!
You can learn about new products and discounts by becoming a follower, just click the green star next to my store logo on my homepage.Or, click the link below "Follow My TpT Store."