This project assesses students' ability to demonstrate mastery of skills learned in their factors and multiples unit. They will showcase these skills on either a booklet with these pages or poster board.
• Explain whether your number is prime or composite
• Use mathematical evidence for why you know.
• In your own words, explain what factors are.
• Find the GCF for your number and 100 using a Venn Diagram or a T-Chart.
• In your own words, explain what multiples are.
• List the first 10 multiples of your number using a Venn Diagram or a T-Chart.