My Summer Bucket List End of the Year Craft and Kindergarten Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Arts and crafts make learning fun! I love using crafts with my students to work on some important academic and non-academic skills. Students love crafts too, which keeps them actively engaged in the learning process. Using the crafts in this Mega Bundle, students will work on fine motor skills, cuttPrice $78.00Original Price $116.25Save $38.25
- End the school year with AMAZING crafts and writing craftivities! Arts and crafts make learning fun and keep help keep students actively engaged during the crazy end of the year time. By creating these crafts your young learners will work on fine motor skills, cutting, gluing, following directions,Price $10.00Original Price $12.50Save $2.50
The perfect summer bucket list activity to incorporate fun and writing in the final school days! Arts and crafts make learning exciting and help keep students actively engaged during the hectic end-of-year days. By creating these summer crafts your young learners will work on fine motor skills, cutting, gluing, following directions, listening skills, and creativity. This summer craft is a great cross-curricular activity for your kindergarten or first-grade students!
♥ BUNDLE & SAVE ♥
Save 35% when you purchase the Crafts for the Whole Year MEGA Bundle and gain craftivities like this for the entire school year!
- Clear Assembly Instructions with Pictures
- Bucket and Shovel Craft Templates - trace or copy directly onto colored paper
- Differentiated Writing Pages
Connect the craft with the related writing prompt for a fun and engaging writing activity too! Perfect for creating amazing bulletin boards and hallway displays. This end-of-year craft also makes the perfect addition to the keepsake files for parents!
This End Of Year Summer Bucket List Craft is great for wrapping up the school year! It can even be used in summer school or summer camps. Parents can also use this craft at home as a great summer writing activity or to plan out a fun-filled summer with their family.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Tiffany W. said, “This was such a fun project for summer school! It got kids writing, and thinking about the things that they wanted to do in their summer. We had a lot of fun sharing these together as a class. There was cutting practice (fine motor!) to boot. Great resource, I'd recommend it!“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Caryn G. said, “My students enjoyed using this resource. I give the students personalized pails and shovels as part of their end of the year gifts. This was a nice activity to coordinate with our end of the year activities.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Elizabeth S. said, “My students loved making a list of the things they want to do this summer. It was a cute and creative craft, that had a nice writing piece to tie into it. ”
♥ When you purchase the Crafts for the Whole Year MEGA Bundle you get this Earth Day Craft and Writing Activity PLUS craftivities for the entire year. Check it out! ♥