☆☆☆ Engaging Activity: let your students write their own book about their summer holidays !!
My summer holidays mini Book
- Page 1: a cover to color
- Page 2: End of school date - questionning: what would you like to do ? What will you do ?
- Page 3: Holidays - an acrostic poem
- Page 4: Places I would like to go to
- Page 5: Places I will go to
- Page 6: things I would like to do
- Page 7: Thing I will do
- Page 8: free page - could be perfect to stick the mini-book in a notebook
Instructions provided. You can also have a look at the video I made :
How to make a mini-book
◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name.
You can also follow me on my FaceBook Page
or on Pinterest
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.