This is a dynamic printing practice pack that I hope you’ll find fits the needs of your students. Please download the preview to see some sample pages. I have strived to have students practice printing in a way that they will use in their daily writing activities.
The printing moves the students from full prompts, to tracing, to on their own, and then printing the letter and making appropriate spaces.
The following items are included in the pack:
- Printing Practice Booklet for Right-handed students
- Printing practice insert sheets for left-handed students
- A yes/no example chart to help demonstrate success criteria
- Each letter has a self-check for students to check their word and an area for teacher feedback
- Extra practice sheets using a house as a model for where letters should be placed
- Teacher demonstration house for full class/small group instruction
- Two different testing forms, one with spaces and one without
- Teacher assessment form in Word so that it is fully adjustable to your needs
- Sample assessment form filled in as an example
- Blank assessment form for you (I use this form for EVERY subject as it tells me so much more than 7/10…you’ll see…it is amazing!)
- Certificates of achievement