If you are pregnant or know someone who is expecting, this is the perfect resource to announce and celebrate the news that you are expecting a child with your students. You will find a choice of 2 ways to announce the news, activities, a letter to parents, Memory Book class covers, DIFFERENTIATED writing prompts, pages to create a book for your interim teacher, and so much more! This resource was created for expecting moms AND dads!
Make sure to look through the previews and table of contents to see everything that is included!
You can click below to see everything that is included in this resource and hear how I would use it in my classroom by clicking the link below!
You will find:
- Puzzle Pieces - Available in color or printer-friendly black and white - A fun way to announce pregnancy
- Secret Notecards - You can also announce your pregnancy with these cards.
- Gender Prediction / Graph the Predictions
- Name that Baby Printable
- What does a baby eat?
- Shopping Lists - Differentiated for students to either draw or list what a new parent would need
- New Baby Advice for Moms or Dads
- Coloring Pages
- "All About your Mom" or "All About your Dad" book covers - These make adorable keepsakes!
- Lots of Writing Prompts - Differentiated to work for preschool students through 2nd grade or higher - can be used alone or as part of your book
- Letter to Parents announcing the news
- "All About Me" prompts to give to the Interim teacher (Includes a cover if you would like to make them into a book)
- School Supply/ Baby Supplies Mix Up Activity
- Labeling Sheet
- What will Baby Look Like? - Fill in the Blanks & Drawing Activity
Be sure to look over the preview for an idea of some of the activities included!
You will love these other fun & educational resources!
Click on the ✮ beside my store name to add me to your favorite sellers. You will be the first to know about new freebies & fun products. All of my products are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours!