Fun activities for announcing your pregnancy to your students! Students will practice writing and math skills while completing different activities to guess your secret, vote on gender and graph it, name the baby, give parenting advice, and write a letter to your baby! Includes pages for single pregnancies and multiple pregnancies!
- Guessing the Message Pages
- Crack the Code: "My teacher is having a baby" or "My teacher is having babies"
- Hangman: "My teacher is having a baby" or "My teacher is having babies"
- Pages to guess the gender of the baby or babies
- Graphing pages (if multiples, will have to complete one graph for each baby)
- Parenting advice: draw and write paper to give parenting advice (includes single lined or primary lined sheets) or answer the questions to give advice
- Naming the baby pages (includes single lined or primary lined sheets)
- Letter to baby sheets (includes single lined or primary lined sheets)
- Cover pages:
- Cover page to make student booklet to send all student work home together
- Cover pages (in color or black and white) to make class books or teacher keepsakes for:
- Naming the Baby Book
- Letter to Baby book
- Parenting Advice book
Have fun with your students while completing these activities! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
For other resources for your classroom, check out:
For teaching ideas for your classroom, giveaways, and sale updates, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
Thank you for visiting my shop! Feel free to email me with any questions, comments, or product requests at Grade1Fun@Yahoo.com!