Thank you for your interest in my product! Please click on the preview to see a photo of the complete product!
All New Products are Half Price for the First 48 Hours! Be Sure to Follow Me to get Notifications when New Products are Posted!
This product is also part of a MONEY SAVINGS BUNDLE
This product is all about Vegetables! This is a great addition to a science or health unit you may be working on and is integrated with math and language arts! I especially love this for my students because many children come to school not knowing the names of certain healthy fruits and vegetables. They are only exposed to fast food and processed food which makes healthy snacks foreign to them.
I have included the following vegetables in this product: asparagus, beans, broccoli, carrot, mushroom, celery, corn, eggplant, cucumber, tomato, lettuce,onion, peas, pepper, potato, and pumpkin. (Even though there is some controversy about a mushroom being a vegetable, I decided to include it. If you need me to exclude it from the Vegetable Book or you want a vegetable that is not included, please let me know.)
Here are directions and what’s included in this product:
1) My Vegetable Book-Students cut and assemble the book. Then read and trace each fruit’s name. Color and enjoy!
2) 10 clip cards – Students count the vegetable on each card and clip a clothespin on the correct answer. I love to put these in a tub as a math center.
3) 32 Matching cards for each vegetable – Great for a center or a pocket chart activity.
4) 16 Posters - one for each vegetable – Great for decorating the classroom and for use in lessons.
5) 1 ‘Count and Write the Number’ worksheet
6) Roll and Color Game (2-4 players)
4 roll and color game sheets (labeled form A-D): Take turns rolling 2 dice. Color a vegetable with that number on it. The first person to color all their vegetables first wins.
7) 2 ‘Cut and Paste’ worksheets – complete the vegetable pattern
8) 2 ‘Color by the Code’ worksheets
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺