With this resource, your students can review nouns, verbs, and adjectives while creating an end-of-year memory book—or a word snapshot of their lives at any time.
In addition to the hyperlinked table of contents, the kit contains pages you can choose from to create a booklet for your students in kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades. There is also an activity where students think of positive adjectives to describe their classmates.
• 2 Title Pages
• 12 Pages of Home and School nouns, verbs, and adjectives
• 3 Mad-Lib style stories with optional recording pages
• Favorite Nouns, Verbs, and Adjectives
• Activity: Describing classmates with positive adjectives
• 2 Nouns, Verbs, and Adjectives posters
You can use the resource:
• in a small or large group
• as an independent or teacher-assisted activity
• as a literacy workstation activity
• as a partner activity
• for early finishers
• as a time filler
• with or without illustrations
• to differentiate with different pages and color/black & white
Thanks for checking out my product!
If you are interested in my related activities, visit the custom categories at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Grammar and Usage
How to get TpT credit to use toward future purchases
1. Go to your My Purchases page.
2. Click on Provide Feedback for the item.
3. Give a rating and a comment—even a short one.
Each time you leave feedback, TpT gives you Feedback Credits that you can apply toward future purchases. It takes just a few seconds!
Be the first to learn
about my new freebies, discounts, and products! To become a Follower
, click on the green star
next to my store logo, at Many Roads to Reading
Find out more about me
at my website and blog, Many Roads to Reading
or check out my other products at my Teachers Pay Teachers store
I welcome you to contact me by email
with any questions or comments.