How to assemble your book:
1. Laminate all pages.
2. Cut each page in half except page 3.
3. Do not cut page 3. This page is the base of your book.
4. Place velcro on each page/item as directed.
5. The small squares on page 2 will be your 12 interactive pieces. Cut and place velcro on the back of each card.
6. Velcro use: soft-down, hard-up.
7. Hole punch the left top and bottom of each page and connect all pages together using 2 metal connector o-rings.
8. Page 11: This is your 3-word sentence strip/pace-board. Hole punch the left side and attach to the end of your book.
9. Page 12-16: these are your 20 prepositional cards. laminate, cut and velcro. The interactive pieces for these cards are provided on page 19.
10. Page 17: This is a blank prepositions page to create your own cards.
11. Page 18: prepositions mat.
12. As you read each page, have your students look for the interactive pieces and attach them as directed.
Thank you for visiting NTG and I hope you get to enjoy this book as much as we do at the clinic.