• Cut-out and laminate What’s Missing? Cards
• Cut-out and laminate Picture Cards
• Cut-out and laminate Clue Cards
• Whiteboards or scratch paper for each student
• Pencils or whiteboard markers
• Buttons or other small objects for students place holder
• 1 die
Directions: The first player starts by rolling the die. The player draws a card from the pile that correlates with the color box (or shape) they landed on. If a player lands on a space that does not have a correlating card the student stays on that space and the next player goes.
What’s Missing Card: Student identifies the letters that are missing from the word and then reads the word.
Picture Card: Student writes the name of the word on the picture card on a whiteboard or on a piece of scratch paper and then shows the other students.
Clue Card: Student draws a picture of the word on the clue card (do not show other students) and the other students guess the word.
The players take turns until the first person makes it to the finish. The first player to make it to the finish wins.
**Comes with a black and white game board!
Thanks for stopping by! Please rate or leave a comment! Also, check out my other products by clicking on Miss Anderson!