Mystery Movement Break Activity | Fun Brain Break for K - 5th Grade
Also included in
- Back to School season is overwhelming - especially if you’re a new teacher! Grab imagination station activities, jokes of the day, attention grabbers, brain breaks printable cards, and more in my New Teacher September Bundle. I’ve carefully curated this bundle so that you can grab my staple back toPrice $29.99Original Price $32.00Save $2.01
Need a quick and easy brain break for your students to get them up and moving or to relieve stress around testing (without having to use technology)?
I'm sure your students are going to love these quick, easy, and FUN Mystery Movement Breaks as much as mine have!
Here's how to play:
1. Print the 16 activity cards onto bright, heavy-weight paper and laminate for durability.
2. Hold the cards out in a fan, blank-side out, and invite students to choose 3, 4, or 5 cards (depending on how much time you have).
3. Place the activity cards in a pocket chart in the order they were chosen.
4. Put on some of your students' favorite music and flip over the cards, one at a time, so your students can enjoy their Mystery Movement Break!
Students LOVE this activity because they never know which activities they've chosen, and I've also included 8 blank, editable cards (you will need PowerPoint to edit these slides) so you can add in some fun, new movement breaks of your own!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ These activities are great stress relievers for students before testing to help work out all those worries in a fun and positive way.
If you want to make your text look the same as the ones I've provided, purchase and download Monica's Sprinkles font at this link.
I hope you enjoy using this activity with your students!
If you’re an elementary teacher in your first, second, or third year of teaching and you want more great ideas, tips, teaching stories and info about all of the stuff you wish you learned about teaching in university, be sure to subscribe to my weekly podcast, Beginning Teacher Talk:
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Also, ask to join my Private Beginning Teacher Talk FB Group for instant access to exclusive contests and join an instant community of educators who are genuinely passionate about education, and who are dedicated to working smarter, not harder.
Did you know that you can get TpT credit to use on future purchases? Here's how:
- Be sure you're logged in and go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button beside your purchase.
- Leave your rating and leave a comment about the product and how it worked with your kids.
- Each time you give feedback, TpT will give you credits towards future purchases!
- Click on the green ★ to follow my store and get email notifications about new resources and freebies!