Mystery Number Games For Number Detectives includes 6 fun interactive games and activities specifically designed to help develop number sense.
The goals of the unit are:
-To gain a understanding the value and order of numbers.
-To practice mental math strategies in a fun way.
-To practice estimating.
-To improve overall number sense.
Table of Contents:
1. Find the Number Games #1-5. These games are perfect for math centers or for early finishers. Each game includes 4 clues and a hundreds chart to help students find the number using the clues.
2. Math Scavenger Hunt BINGO Game. (Includes a Student BINGO Card and 9 Scavenger Hunt Game Cards).
3. What Number Am I? Whole Class Cooperative Learning Game. (Includes: 48 cards with numbers between 1-1000)
4. Make Your Own Number Riddle.
5. Number of the Day. (Includes a number of the day worksheet and a hundred chart).
6. The Brown Bag Number Guessing Game.
7. All Answer Keys are included.