This is a 2-sided sheet of challenging WHO AM I? decimal puzzle problems (8 problems in all, covering a wide range of skills. Here is a sample:
Mystery Number 2:
* My hundreds place digit is equal to 48 divided by 6.
* My hundredths digit is half as large as my hundreds place digit.
* My tens place digit is equal to 9 divided by 9.
* My tenths place digit is worth 3/10.
* I am worth more than 819, but less than 820.
WHO AM I? ___ ___ ___ . ___ ___
I also have this same activity available as part of a whole packet of "MYSTERY numbers/shapes math PUZZLES" including 5-digit numbers, 6-digit numbers, geometric figures, and this decimal sheet for sale for $2.50. My students really enjoy these puzzles and often ask for more. Your students will enjoy them, too.
Also, feel free to check out some of these other related products or visit my store by clicking the links below:
Click Here: VISIT MY TPT STORE
Click to View Related Products:
Comparing Decimals Math Card Game - Which is Greater? #2
DECIMALS NUMBER SENSE Warm-up Activities (Set of 7 pages plus keys)
Fractions and Decimals Puzzles - Comparing to 1/2 (2 activity sheets)
Identifying Decimals Snip & Stick - Math Picture worksheet
Decimals Addition / Estimation Partner Activity
Thanks for looking!