This NO PREP activity includes 3 different mystery pictures. It is a great way to review geometry concepts. The students will do over 30 questions for each of the 3 mystery pictures. They will then find their answers in a grid and color it in.
• Bunny - Reviews finding area of triangles and parallelograms
• An Egg - Reviews finding surface area of rectangular prisms
• Basket - Reviews finding volume of rectangular prisms
• The questions also include decimals and fractions for practice on those concepts as well.
• These are great to use for sub. plans!
• It is also great to use in the spring!