This NO PREP activity includes 3 different mystery pictures. It is a great way to review Equation and Inequality concepts. The students will do between 16 to 32 questions for each of the 3 mystery pictures. They will then find their answers in a grid and color it in.
• Bunny - Reviews writing equations from a given table
• Basket - Reviews solving equations by using substitution
• Egg - Reviews solving one-step equations and inequalities
• The one-step equations and inequalities questions also include decimals and fractions for practice on those concepts as well.
• These are great to use for sub. plans!
• It is also great to use in the Spring!