Also included in
- Distance learning has been tough for all of us, but I made this bundle to help make it through. This pack includes ENGAGING, FUN, yet ACADEMIC-based work for the Google Classroom and Google Slides. I included a mix of 15 activities that you could use for the rest of the school year, but also in year$55.00$99.74Save $44.74
- Google Classroom is the WAVE of the future and engaging learners with resources in Google Classroom has never been easier. This includes the 100 resources listed now. For an even bigger bundle, check out the MEGA bundle, which includes future resources.100 DIGITAL resources from Mr. Mault's Marketpl$369.23$410.25Save $41.02
- Mystery Pixels activities are meant to be fun, interactive, research projects that are self-checking for students in Google Sheets™. Students plug in their answers inside of Google Sheets™ to reveal a mystery pixel!There are a variety of math and reading Mystery Pixel activities included in this pac$50.00$64.50Save $14.50
Mystery Pixels activities are meant to be fun, interactive, research projects that are self-checking for students in Google Sheets™. Students plug in their answers inside of Google Sheets™ to reveal a Baby Yoda™ mystery picture.
In this project, students research NASA and space, discovering facts about the mystery planets and the universe. Students are given a set of 12 task cards that ask specific questions based on web sites and articles. Students then type their answers into the Google Sheet™. If they type in the correct responses, they will reveal a secret picture!
Here are the steps for using this resource:
- Begin by printing the task cards for students. You may want to have students work either alone or with one other students.
- Open the Google Sheets file called “Mystery Pix 3” in your Google Drive. You can simply open it once and then close the file.
- Go to Google Classroom and share ONLY the Google Sheet™ file with students. To do this, create an assignment and then click on the “Google Drive” logo. Pull in the purchased file entitled “Mystery Pix 3.”
- Click on the drop down to ensure all students will receive their own copy of the file and then assign.
- Students can now use the questions on the task cards and the research links inside of the Google Sheet™ file to find the answers. The answers go in the answer column of the Sheet.
- If students correctly type in the answer, they will see pixels pop up on the screen. If they answer all of the questions correctly, they will see the full picture.
You must be a Google school to use this resource. You must be able to share this with students inside of Google Classroom™ and students must use Google Sheets™. Students do NOT need to have extensive knowledge of Google Sheets™ in order to use this project.