Spelling practice doesn't have to be the same thing every week. Try something new with Mystery Spelling. Students practice writing with 2 different activities.
- Partner Mystery Spelling (partner chooses a word the spelling list & draws a picture of the word while the other partner guesses the word and spells it out)
- Student practices writing out their spelling words 2 times each, then chooses one word to draw a picture of. Space to let a teacher or classmate guess what the word is (maybe have a gallery walk or teacher/parent guesses while marking)
PDF document Includes:
- Directions for partner game with page to write the guessed words on
- Spelling Practice page (write words 2 times each)
- Mystery Picture Drawing & Guessing Page