This sneak peak into the full mystery unit provides you a quick introduction to the unit as well as some fun ready to use clues you can use when teaching mystery with your students.
Learn about how I teach it on the blog.
The full mystery unit geared towards middle school students is available here.
Delve into mystery fun just in time for Halloween or any time of year.
You may also like:
● Character Detective: Character analysis for literature and writing
● Back to School Activity: 6th Grade Reflections
● To Kill a Mockingbird: Character analysis
● End of Year: Middle School Reflections
● Writing Prompts: Full year of writing prompts for secondary
Coming soon…English Words: Full year of vocabulary; Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry: Setting; Wuthering Heights: Character Detective, and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.