Mystery Words Decoding Phonics Word Work Game for Kindergarten and First Grade
Who doesn't love a good MYSTERY?! Well, I can promise that your kindergarten and first grade students will LOVE trying to guess the Mystery Words in this easy-to-prep word work game! They'll enjoy a little friendly competition while practicing CVC, CVCe, and the 5-letter words of your choice!
This is a great way for students to practice decoding, blending, and reading words. It's an easy way to add phonics into your literacy centers or stations, while keeping it low-prep and simple for YOU! Check out the preview for directions how to play.
- 3 game boards for 3-, 4-, and 5 letter words (2 per page)
- 1 set of printable, lowercase letter tiles in an easy-to-read font (4 per page)
- 1 recording sheet (1 per page)
- 50 CVC word cards (5 pages)
- 40 CVCe word cards (4 pages)
- 1 set of editable word cards (type your own words; 1 page)
- Spelling-sound correspondence
- Phonics and Word Analysis
- Reading CVC, CVCe, digraphs, beginning and ending blends, diphthongs, final e, vowel teams
- Kindergarten students
- First Grade students
- Homeschool students
- Teacher who love engaging ways to incorporate word work into their classroom