"Mystery of the Messed Up Homework" is a game I have used with students at my school for several years - and they ask to play when they know a test is coming up.
This game can be played with any subject - all you need are 15 of your own questions to post around the room! If you have a large class, I suggest allowing them to work in groups.
The set-up is easy:
1) Select 15 questions to place around the room (the harder the questions, the longer the game will take).
2) Print and copy the response sheets (provided).
3) Print and cut out the cards (provided).
4) Place the cards in envelopes (or folded sheets of paper).
5) Show students the presentation containing instructions (provided).
6) Get ready to show clues to students as they answer your questions correctly!
A couple tips I've learned along the way:
1) If you are using math problems, require all students in the group to solve and agree on the solution before coming to you with the answer.
2) Establish a "do not run" policy.
3) Have prizes ready!
The response sheet, cards, presentation, and additional instructions are included in this purchase. Enjoy!
Frames by http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ramona-Majdis
"Community Members" Clipart by http://www.zipadeedoodahdesigns.com/