~Greek Myths~Persephone and Demeter~Reading Comprehension~ RL4.3 RL3.3 RL4.2 RL3.2
* complete myth of Persephone and Demeter in readers theater format
* color-coded script
* character cards to laminate and adhere to popsicle sticks for puppets
* family tree for Persephone
* easy to copy and assemble flip book with:
1. sequence of events (RL 3.3)
2. character traits (RL3.3 & RL4.3)
3. summary (RL 3.2 & RL4.2)
4. cause and effect
5. story elements
Check out these other resources from the Not So Typical Teacher!Greek Mythology Allusions Poster Set
Black History Month mini unit with biographies, comprehension question pages, and interactive notebook pages
Black History Month Mini Unit
This collection includes each individual biography for Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Martin Luther King, Jr., Booker T. Washington, and Sojourner Truth. As a bonus, you'll also get interactive notebook components and compare/contrast sheet.
What's the Point of View resource that includes posters and interactive notebook pages to support CCSS RL4.6
What's the Point of View?
Need your student to set goals and track progress? See my Student Binder Tracking Tools:
Student Data Binder
Any questions or concerns about this resource? Contact the Not So Typical Teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org.