*Video is necessary for completion of this worksheet
*Mythbusters "MINI MYTH MAYHEM" (Season 7, Episode 23)
All episodes of Mythbusters are now available for inexpensive purchase on YouTube which makes them ideal for Sub Plans.
A question worksheet to accompany the Mythbusters episode focusing on six different Mini Myths.
1) Can you mail a coconut by simply putting a stamp on it?
2) Can a fired bullet really light a match?
3) Can you make a working candle from ear wax like in the movie Shrek?
4) Can you make a person pee in their sleep with a bowl of warm water?
5) Can you safely dip your hand into a bucket of liquid metal?
6) Can you make your own gunpowder and cannon like in Star Trek?
Questions on the assignment go in order and will help students focus on key science topics including: posing scientific questions, measuring data, modifying experiments, and the scientific method. The worksheet is given as a MS-Word document which will allow easy modifying to fit your class. Answer key is not included.
*The video needed for viewing can be purchased through a variety of sellers both as physical media or through streaming viewing (including Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, Discovery, and YouTube).
MORE MYTHBUSTERS! – CLICK HERE!
Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave me positive feedback.