Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
65 KB|4 pages
Mythology:Greek/Roman Mythology:Gods,Goddess, Titans, heroes, & creatures - 4 page Handout
Mythology! Need a good handout that outline the key figures in Greek & Roman mythology? Then look no further! Mythology: Greek/Roman will provide you with your needs when teaching mythology ,literature, art history,world history, and art.
This four page handout covers the following:
1. The 12 Olympian Gods and Goddess(With Roman names)- each god's appearance is described, animals they are associated with, their relationships, and symbols they are associated with.
2. The 12 Titans- the 12 main titans, their names and what they are the god of
3. Gods Unique to Roman pantheon- gods popular in Rome but not Greece
4. Lesser Gods- Greek gods who appear in myths
5. Heroes- a few important heroes
6. Monsters and Creatures- 10 of the most important creatures or monsters from Greek and Roman mythology.
Art /Art History,
Are you teaching about the Ancient world? Use this resource to help your students better understand the Greek/Roman Pantheon especially when they view works of art.
Use this in your study of the Ancient World. It is concise and sums up all the important Greek Goods and Goddesses
Use this when studying the great Greek and Latin works. It is a great , quick guide for students!
Architecture - Greek PowerPoint and handout is a great instructional resource for the art teacher, art history class, or ancient/world history teacher interested in teaching about Greek art and culture. Included in this PowerPoint AND handout is an overview of the key developments in Greek architecture.
Greek Art and Architecture Bundle - PowerPoint and handout
Greek Art and Architecture has been an incredible influence in Western Art. These PowerPoints explore the achievements of Greek Art and highlights the key works that changed the history of art.