Looking for a fun way to incorporate student research, creativity, and the study of mythology? The Mythology Museum is the answer!
Working alone or in groups, students will research a mythological character (god, goddess, creature, etc.) and prepare a display to teach others. This product includes everything you will need for this fun learning project that is sure to engage your learners, including:
* Mythological Portrait - Draw a picture of your mythological character.
* Five Fast Facts - Share a snapshot of what was learned in the research process.
* Bio-Poem Template
* Artifacts - Students choose three items to represent their mythological character and explain why they chose each artifact.
* Trading Cards - Students complete these as they tour the Mythology Museum to record their learning.
This product contains a list of websites and books that can help students conduct their research.
In addition to the Mythology Museum, this product also includes:
* Allusions: Students learn about allusions and apply them to their own lives
* Game "Who Would Win: A Battle of the Gods": Students work in groups to apply their learning about the gods to determine who would win a modern day task.
Your students will love these activities!!