An engaging research project where students create a PowerPoint presentation to inform other students in their grade about myths and legends.
Students work in small groups to produce a segment related to myths and legends. Each group is provided with a different set of questions they must answer relating to myths and legends. Each student takes on a specific role to help their group research and design the presentation. The roles include:
- Lead Historian
- Media Specialist
- PowerPoint Engineer
- Segment Producer
Included in this pack:
* Full instructions on how to implement the research project.
* List of resources that students can use to assist in collecting information.
* 4 group role posters listing each member’s responsibilities (Lead Historian, Media Specialist, PowerPoint Engineer & Segment Producer).
* Name badges for each student when working in their group.
* Group questions and individual group member tasks.
* Data Chart and Venn Diagram to help the Segment Producer collect information about myths and legends.
* Self-assessment and peer-assessment sheets that students complete after watching each of the presentations.
Top Notch Teaching