Students read myths from different cultures around the world and choose from eight different ways to reflect on the myths. Students are required to read at least three different myths and reflect in at least three different ways.
Directions and rubrics are included for:
• Story plot
• Written reflection on a myth
• Illustrate a myth
• Compare and contrast two myths
• Rewrite a myth to modernize it
• Write a play of the myth (with extra credit performance opportunity)
• Culture and Myth research and presentation
• Locker Myth (decorate your locker about the myth)
Find myths in your library, text books, and online. The actual myths are NOT included here.