Your students will love learning about the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with this engaging, no prep Social Studies Activity Packet! Your 6th grade students will love the fun activities, and you will love that it's standards-based! The best part is that NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE is needed because a reading passage and reference sheets are included!
- Reading Activity with Prompts (Leveled for 6th Grade)
- Identifying Positive Impacts and the Purpose of NAFTA
- Distinguishing between Pros and Cons of NAFTA
- Writing from Another Perspective (government leader, citizen, and business owner from either Mexico, U.S., or Canada)
- Vocabulary Word Puzzle
- Identify traits and impacts of NAFTA
- All Answer Keys
SS6E2 Give examples of how voluntary trade benefits buyers and sellers in Latin America.
d. Explain the functions of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
This resource aligns with Georgia Standards of Excellence, but can supplement many states' standards.
Want more resources for NAFTA? Check these out!
Don't forget to leave feedback! I love hearing it, plus you will earn TpT credits towards a FREE product!
Be sure to FOLLOW ME on TpT so you can receive notifications of my brand new resources! They're always at a discounted price for the first 24 hours! You don't want to miss out!
Let's Connect! Get some FREEBIES!