This unit is a great resource to introduce Aboriginal customs and traditions for the younger students. This can be used for NAIDOC week or anytime of the year that you want to explore some Aboriginal traditions.
1. NAIDOC Letters for a display sign in a dot painting style
2. Aboriginal picture and word cards
3. Read and write the room recording sheet
4. Aboriginal Flag Colour Poster
5. Informational posters
6. My Aboriginal book cover
7. Aboriginal Flag Colouring in and worksheet
8. Art – Handprint, Animals and story worksheet
9. Symbols worksheet
10. Make your own art worksheet
11. Musical instruments worksheet
12. Ceremonial Dance worksheet
13. Bush tucker worksheet
14. Hunting worksheet
15. Language worksheet Biripi Nation
16. Dreamtime stories worksheet
17. NAIDOC WEEK make a word
19. Aboriginal Art Capital & Lower case letters printables and game.
For more activities and art ideas please see me Pinterest page
Thank you for checking out my product. I hope it is what you are looking for. Feel free to check out some of my other products.
Some helpful hints when using TpT:
1. Follow people whose products you like or suits your students. You can follow someone by clicking on the star button on the top right section of the store. You will then get a notification of any new products and any sales. Very important.
2. You can earn TpT credits by simply leaving feedback about a product. These credits work like money and you can then claim them when you make a purchase. So you get a discount and even free products.
So if you like what you see, please follow me and don’t forget to leave some feedback. That would make my day. ☺