This quiz book will develop all the language skills that students need for the NAPLAN tests. It includes 25 revising and editing exercises that require students to apply language skills, as well as over 30 quizzes that focus on individual language, grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills.
This quiz book will give students the skills and experience needed to perform well on the NAPLAN Conventions of Language test, and will also improve performance on the NAPLAN Writing test.
Section 1: Revising and Editing Quizzes
- 25 individual quizzes test editing and revising skills
- Allows students to apply language skills in context
- Students learn to recognise and correct errors and improve writing
- Questions cover errors in grammar, punctuation, and spelling
Section 2: Language, Vocabulary, and Grammar Quizzes
- Includes one focused quiz for each skill
- Covers the skills listed in the Language section of the Australian Curriculum
- Quizzes cover phonics, word analysis, language, vocabulary, writing conventions, capitalisation, punctuation, and spelling
- Questions have a range of formats and styles
Student Learning Made Easy!
- Skill-based quizzes allow students to focus on one language skill at a time
- Easily integrates with student learning throughout the year
- Gives students practice identifying and correcting errors in writing
- Prepares students for the NAPLAN tests
- Encourages students to analyse and improve writing
- Improves general writing skills