Also included in
- DIGITAL NARRATIVE WRITING UNITNOW YOU CAN TEACH NARRATIVE WRITING through distance learning! This Narrative Writing Unit is digital and interactive. It comes in POWERPOINT and GOOGLE! WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THIS RESOURCE?1. TEACHER NOTES: It has SCRIPTED lesson plans and ideas, links to the GOOGLE re$50.00$79.98Save $29.98
- SEE THE PREVIEW FOR EACH ITEM. THIS IS A COMPLETE DIGITAL WRITING PROGRAM FOR GRADES 3-5 INCLUDING MINI-LESSON VIDEOS. 1. WRITING PROGRAM FOR GOOGLE AND POWERPOINT GRADES 3-52. 83 MINI-LESSON VIDEOSDIGITAL WRITING PROGRAMNOW YOU CAN TAKE YOUR WRITING INSTRUCTION through distance learning! This ful$160.00$248.87Save $88.87
- DIGITAL NARRATIVE WRITINGNOW YOU CAN TEACH NARRATIVE WRITING through distance learning! This Narrative Writing Unit comes in POWERPOINT and GOOGLE! They are both aligned with Common Core and completely editable to suit your needs. Please SEE THE PREVIEW to check out the quality of this resource!WHAT$32.00$49.98Save $17.98
- This bundle was created by request for someone who will be in the classroom and teaching remotely. There is the printable PDF version and the POWERPOINT / GOOGLE version. Click to see the descriptions and previews for each bundle below!1. Step-by-Step Writing Program for Grades 3-5- PDF printable w$109.00$210.89Save $101.89
- This resource is a combination of all of the Step-by-Step Writing Program bundles designed for Grades 3-5. It is perfect for those who are doing a hybrid model for school this year. It has printable resources, interactive digital resources, and 84 mini-lesson videos to pop on to teach the lesson. RE$199.00$378.80Save $179.80
- NOW YOU CAN TAKE YOUR WRITING INSTRUCTION through distance learning! This full year of step-by-step writing units was designed for Grades 3-5. This Bundle has most of the same content as my STEP-BY-STEP WRITING NOTEBOOK Bundle , but this resource is digital and interactive. It comes in POWERPOINT an$70.00$116.95Save $46.95
NOW YOU CAN TEACH NARRATIVE WRITING through distance learning! This Narrative Writing Unit has most of the same content as my Narrative Writing in PDF form, but this resource is digital and interactive. It comes in POWERPOINT and GOOGLE! They are both aligned with Common Core and completely editable if you need to change anything. Please SEE THE PREVIEW to check out the quality of this resource!
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THIS RESOURCE?
1. TEACHER NOTES: It has SCRIPTED lesson plans and ideas, links to the GOOGLE resources, answer keys, a checklist, and a rubric.
2. ANCHOR CHARTS: There are anchor charts to teach every skill in GOOGLE and PowerPoint.
3. DIGITAL INTERACTIVE NOTE-TAKING: They are included for every skill. They have directions, moveable pieces, and fill-in-the-box. It is in GOOGLE and PowerPoint.
4. INTERACTIVE PRACTICE: There is practice for some of the mini-lessons. They have moveable pieces and text boxes. These are great for independent work and homework. It is in GOOGLE and PowerPoint.
5. SELF-CHECK PRACTICE 1: It comes in Google Slides or PowerPoint and needs to be placed in presentation mode. Students click the answers and it automatically tells them if they are right or wrong. If it is wrong, it goes back to the question. This one does not track and report the right and wrong answers. There are 24 questions per skill (Purpose, Character Traits, Transition Words, Word Choice.)
6. SELF-CHECK PRACTICE 2 C.U.P.S.: It is set up the same as the SELF-CHECK PRACTICE ONE. There are 24 questions per skill (Capitalization, Usage, Punctuation, Spelling)
7. MODEL AND APPLY: For each lesson, there is a model of that skill that builds into an effective essay. There is also a place for students to apply that skill to build their essay.
8. ASSESSMENT 1 NARRATIVE ELEMENTS: This is only offered in GOOGLE FORMS for automatic grading.
9. ASSESSMENT 2 CUPS: There are two versions. One in PowerPoint and one in GOOGLE FORMS for automatic grading.
List of Lessons
1. Narrative Elements
2. Prewriting- How to Brainstorming
3. Prewriting- Using Graphic Organizers for Narrative Writing
4. How to Determine Task, Audience, Purpose
5. Writing an Introduction (Character, Setting, Plot)
6. Writing a Body (Includes Power of 3, Suspense, Climax)
8. How to Use Dialogue
9. Writing a Conclusion
10. Strategies to Write a Rough Draft
11. How to Form a Writing Goal
12. DARE to Revise (How to Delete, Add, Rearrange, Exchange)
13. How to Write a Rockin' Beginning (Strong Leads)
14. Using Transition Words
16. How to Provide Sentence Variety
17. How to Write a Jammin' Conclusion
18. How to Craft a Title
19. CUPS to Edit
20. Editing Capitalization
21. Editing Usage
22. Editing Punctuation
23. Editing Spelling
24. Rules for Peer Reflections
25. Writing a Final Copy
You will also find:
★ Original Mentor Text and Mentor Text Suggested List
★ Character Traits Dictionary
★ Word Choice Dictionary
★ Writing Goal Form
★ Reflection From
★ Moveable Checklist
★ Tracking Form
★ 12 Prompts
★ Weekly Writing Template
Thank you for visiting my store!
OTHER GOOGLE WRITING RESOURCES: