PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The attached 14 page PDF product can be used in conjunction with any National Day of Prayer lesson, activity or presentation. It can also be used as part of quiet work, independent work and/or busy work. Also works well as supply teacher handouts. Could be used to decorate a National Day of Prayer themed bulletin board.
The images and words found in the coloring bundle include:
- praying father and son
- praying man (kneeling with stool)
- praying child with words "God hears and answers prayer)
- "P is for prayer"
- various children praying (bedside, standing, kneeling(
- kneeling children with word "prayer" underneath
- praying hands, praying hands with cross behind (3 different options)
National Day of Prayer
Day of Prayer
May 2, 2019
National Day of Prayer Activities
U.S. Holidays and Celebrations
May Writing Prompts