PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Here's everything you'll need for students to master all 4th grade Number and Operations in Base Ten skills! With this product, you can offer students Task Card experiences, challenge them to show their thinking with problem-solving pages, check their skills with test prep problems, and collect data with a final assessment.
Each of the six standards in the 4th Grade Number and Operations in Base Ten (4.NBT) domain is represented. You get a total of 192 problem-solving problems, 60 test prep problems, and 36 task cards. You get:
- 4 sets of 8 problem-solving problems for each of six standards
- a set of 10 test preparation problems for each of six standards
- a set of 6 task cards for each of six standards
- a mixed-practice assessment for the entire 4.NBT domain
- 9 content posters to help in teaching the basic concepts of the domain
- Teaching notes
- A Student Data Collection Sheet
- Complete answer keys to all components
Ways To Use The Components of This Product
Problem-Solving Sets – These work beautifully as Morning Work, homework, in-class practice, work for math rotations.
Test Prep Sets – These are great as graded assessments and to gather data for mastery.
Task Cards – Use these in a permanent center or as work during math rotations. They work well when used independently or collaboratively.
Assessment – This is a great final assessment for the domain and to gather data for mastery.
Posters – Students will benefit from having these displayed for reference. Put them in a math center or centrally so students can always see them.
Grab the 4.OA Domain materials just like this product:
Try these other products for your classroom:
Deals and discounts are as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Remember to leave feedback on your purchase! You'll earn money-saving points toward future TpT purchases.
2. Follow me to be notified when I publish new products, which I always discount for the first 48 hours after publishing.
3. Please contact me if you have any questions or need help! We're all in this together!