NBT.2 Common Core Aligned!!!
Included are activities for numbers in the 10's, 100's and 1,000's.
Making Differentiation Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
* Number posters with ten frames (0-20)
* Base 10 Block Poster (Ones Cube, Ten Rod, Hundreds Flat, Thousands Cube)
* Number &Ten Frame Cards - These can be used in centers or small group. Students will have to match the number with the matching ten frame.
* Making Groups of 10 with Objects - Students will circle groups of 10 within a group of objects and identify the remaining ones.
* Number Bonds with Numbers 10-20 (2 Versions)
a. Students identify how many tens and ones make up the number
b. Students write the numbers making up the number. Ex: 11 is made up of 10 and 1
*Identifying Place Value with and without Expanded Form
- Pages available for 2 digit, 3 digit, and 4 digit numbers both with and without expanding form.
Ex: 329 ___ Hundreds ____ Tens _____ Ones
Expanded Form: 300+20+9
* Building Number Center - Students select a number card and build the number using ten frames or base 10 blocks.
Cards are included for numbers 10-20, 20-99, Hundreds, and Thousands
* Recording Sheets Available
(Can be placed in page protectors to be reused)
* Numbers & Ten Frames - Students can write the number represented and or identify the number of 10's and 1's in the number.
* Base 10 Manipulative Printables
(Ones, Ten Rods, Hundreds Flats, Thousands Cube)
* Which place is it in? (2, 3, and 4 digit numbers included)
- Students will cut and paste to sort numbers based on the identified place the digit is in.
* Counting Base 10 Models (2, 3, and 4 digit numbers included)
-Students will count base ten models and write the number that is represented.
* Drawing Numbers with Base 10 Models
(2, 3, and 4 digit numbers included)
- Students will read the number listed and represent it by drawing a base 10 model
*Place Value Scoot & Recording Sheet w. Answer Key
- For numbers 20-99, Hundreds, and Thousands Available
a. 18 cards per scoot
*Roll, Make, Expand Activity for Tens, Hundreds, and Thousands.
Students will roll a dice and build a number with the tens, hundreds, or thousands. After rolling and building the number they will then write the number in expanded form. Teachers can laminate or place these in page protectors for use in centers.
a. students identify numbers represented by 10 frames and telling how many groups of 10 and ones are in the number
b. Students will count the base 10 block model and identify the number shown. They will also read a number, write how many tens and ones, show the number using a base 10 model, and write it in expanded form.
c. Students will do the same as (b) for 3 and 4 digit numbers.
***************************************************************************** Customer Tips:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: • Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺