- Aligned to the AP Biology Course and Exam Description! Review and learning resources for the whole year - all eight units in the AP Biology Curriculum. This resource is designed to help guide your AP Biology students to learn, study, and review all of the topics in each Unit. Perfect for distance le$75.00$86.00Save $11.00
Aligned to the ! Review and study resources for the properties of macromolecules. Works great as an AP Biology Test Review or Study Guide as students work though Unit 1.
This resource is designed to help guide your AP Biology students to learn, study, and review all of the topics in Unit 1. Perfect for distance learning or in class!
Each Essential Standard is written out on the left side of the paper, with focused, open ended questions on the right side for students to work through.
- 1.1 Structure of Water and Hydrogen Bonding
- 1.2 Elements of Life
- 1.3 Introduction to Biological Macromolecules
- 1.4 Properties of Biological Macromolecules
- 1.5 Structure and Function of Biological Macromolecules
- 1.6 Nucleic Acids
Product includes a link to a digital copy of this document. Open it in Google Docs and then make a copy for your own Google Drive to edit as needed!
PLUS you can share with your students to complete digitally!
Includes an answer KEY!
**Bonus** Save hours of time searching for resources to teach with! Purchase includes a list of links to Arranged and organized for each unit topic. These are resources I use myself, so if you have questions about any of them, just ask! The list includes online interactive activities, video clips, and Lab ideas and classroom activities for your students.
My AP Biology students benefit tremendously from having quick access to the Essential Knowledge standards and these guiding questions. After going through each set, they feel confident they are ready for the Test!
This resource can be used…
- While going through a Unit as a working document, students can add to it as they learn
- Just before a Unit test as a study guide
- At the end of the semester to prepare for the AP Biology Exam
It is helpful to have students begin by going through the Essential Knowledge itself, highlighting key vocabulary. This gives them a good foundation to grow from, they know what to look for and what is important as they learn about, or review for the Unit.
When my students use these as review, I put them into small groups of three or four. They work together to complete the questions. Then students get into new groups and review their answers. I help guide them and help with questions that they can not come to an agreement on.
Looking for more AP Biology Curriculum resources? All eight units are available!
Or and save! Get all eight units, of review and study guides, with organized by unit and Learning Objective!
- FREE -AP Biology Free Response List - Questions by Topic
- Biomolecules Project for AP Biology or Advanced Honors Biology
- Photosynthesis Online Activity Guided Notes
Looking for a set of PowerPoints to go along with Unit 1, aligned to the new AP Biology 2019 standards! Head over to Getting Down with Science!