This interactive notebook is for Google Slides!
Students will type the sections of their lab report into pre-organized text boxes. Each section contains a prompt to tell students what goes into the section. Students are guided through their lab report step-by-step!
Included in this notebook:
• Organize the steps of the scientific method in order
• Answer pre-lab questions (inserted by the teacher)
• Make observations, form inferences, and ask questions
• Write a descriptive lab experiment title
• Determine the main question or purpose of the experiment
• Write an introduction
• Form a hypothesis
• Form a safety plan
• List materials and describe a detailed procedure
• Summarize results
• Insert data in the form of tables, charts, etc.
• Describe data
• Write a detailed discussion
• Draw conclusions
A bonus vocabulary template is included with room for 6 terms of your choice.
Interested in other science Digital Interactive Notebooks (DINB's)? Follow me to keep updated on my new releases.