All the fun and engagement of an interactive notebook, but without all the cutting, pasting, folding, and paper waste. It's all on the computer!
Interactive notebooking has finally grown up to fit 21st Century learning. This notebook is on Google Slides. All you need is a Google Account to open it (that's free)
Special instructions included for OneDrive users! You can buy this product too!
What is a Digital Interactive Notebook?
It's an editable slide with text boxes for notes and definitions, and movable parts to label, sort, or create with. They look just as gorgeous as their physical counterparts, and students will NEVER LOSE OR DAMAGE THEM!
Check out the preview to see what the pages look like once a student is finished. (Some pages are not included in the preview)
Want to try a sample slide? Download here
Great for a wide range of ages because it's created by students! It naturally becomes differentiated. But please see the age guide below.
5th-7th: Perfect for this age group
8th: Some slides will be review, but the majority of the notebook is great for 8th graders.
Why go digital?
- Students get more practice with 21st century skills, and less with preschool cutting and gluing skills!
- Can be accessed online or offline. At home or at school.
- Paperless classroom - less clutter, and more environmentally friendly
- Students never lose their notes!
- 1:1 initiative
- Highly student-centered
- Great for Chromebooks, Ipads, desktops, laptops, and tablets
- Use on Google Drive, MS OneDrive, Microsoft 365, Google Classroom, and Blackboard
- It's so much fun!
When you purchase this product, your zipped folder will contain a set of answer key and example work images along with instructions for opening your new DINB (Digital Interactive Notebook)