All the fun and engagement of an interactive notebook, but without all the cutting, pasting, folding, and paper waste. It's all on the computer!
Interactive notebooking has finally grown up to fit 21st Century learning. This notebook is on Google Slides. All you need is a Google Account to open it (that's free)
What is a Digital Interactive Notebook?
It's an editable slide with text boxes for notes and definitions, and movable parts to label, sort, or create with. They look just as gorgeous as their physical counterparts, and students will NEVER LOSE OR DAMAGE THEM!
Check out the preview to see what the pages look like once a student is finished. (Some pages are not included in the preview)
Want to try a sample slide from my Ecosystems Digital INB? Download here
Included in this Notebook:
• Identify characteristics of insects
• Classify insects and non-insects
• Make observations: compare and contrast
• Label the basic anatomy of an insect
• Define butterfly anatomy terms (anatomy, prolegs, thorax, abdomen, proboscis, antennae)
• Label the anatomy of a butterfly
• Label the anatomy of a caterpillar
• Define butterfly life cycle vocabulary (life cycle, emerge, larva, molting, pupa, chrysalis, metamorphosis, generation, hibernate, migrate, nectar, egg, microscopic)
• Record lecture or research notes about monarch butterflies
• Organize and label a model of the monarch butterfly life cycle
Several freebie templates are included
When you purchase this product, your zipped folder will contain a set of answer key and example work images along with instructions for opening your new DINB (Digital Interactive Notebook) Answer keys for vocabulary and note slides are not included.
Why go digital?
- Students get more practice with 21st century skills, and less with preschool cutting and gluing skills!
- Can be accessed online or offline. At home or at school.
- Paperless classroom - less clutter, and more environmentally friendly
- Students never lose their notes!
- 1:1 initiative
- Highly student-centered
- Great for Chromebooks, Ipads, desktops, laptops, and tablets
- Use on Google Drive, MS OneDrive, Microsoft 365, Google Classroom, and Blackboard
- It's so much fun!