This spreadsheet is a compilation of Florida's new common core-ish Language Arts standards adopted March 2014. It includes all of the ELA Strands for Grade 6: Reading Literature, Reading Informational Text, Language, Speaking and Listening, and Writing.
Included are several worksheets:
• Checklist for tracking the dates you teach and assess each standard,
• Color-coded spreadsheet of Language Arts standards, with one standard per row, so you can use as a database to create posters, student tracking sheets, or use the key word search to quickly locate a standard to copy and paste into lessons,
• Simple worksheet of the Reading and Writing standards for History/Social Sciences (grades 6-8),
• Simple worksheet of the Reading and Writing standards for Science (grades 6-8),
• Simple worksheet of general ELA Standards for grade K-12.
These are Florida’s derivative of the Common Core Standards, so they differ from the national standards. You can access all of Florida’s new standards at www.cpalms.org.