Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Hop-Frog Complete Packet with Activities Quizzes and Keys (GRADES 8 -11) is fantastic and reasonably priced resource.
NEW and IMPROVED for the regular and the paperless classroom!! IN PDF'd form, This zip packet includes a MASTER Teaching Unit for the teacher, a complimentary story packet, quiz day packets, and a packet for the students. You don't have to worry about your students looking back to find story answers or looking ahead to questions on the quiz. Have complete control over when, and how students access this resource! If you are in a traditional classroom, just use the Master Teaching Packet, and print out as needed.
Lesson Plan Suggestion (2 weeks)
Vocabulary Terms with definitions
Gothic Elements Overview, essential for any
lesson or unit on Gothic literature.
2 Vocabulary Quizzes with Keys
TWO Text-Based Activities
FOUR Essay Options
Formatted and Complimentary story with underlined
- Use this as you see fit . . . great flexibility!
- Or use our organized Table of Contents as well as our . . .
- Handy Lesson Plan with up to two weeks of activities
- Several of these pieces are useable for other Gothic stories or lessons.
- Enjoy our text-based and critical thinking activities
- Use as part of a larger Romantic or Gothic lesson/unit.
IF YOU LIKE this product, please consider:
Gothic Literature: Elements and Motifs. This product is a fantastic introduction to Gothic Literature, its elements and motifs. It’s fun, entertaining, and makes every Gothic story or novel you teach that much easier to discuss.
Dr. Heidegger’s Experiment: Complete Story Packet, Activities, Quiz, and Key. Complete story packet with Activities, Vocabulary, Comprehension questions, Quiz and Keys. If you are doing a Gothic theme or unit, consider this fantastic print-and-go packet. Students enjoy this story that also comes complete with writing topics interchangeable with our Poe story!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺