Ready to go, Editable Google Spanis class bell ringers or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class! This is the newest year of Para Empezar resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break in Spanish class.
⭐️ If you want to try before you buy, you can get a one-week sample of this resource here.
✅ 8 Editable Google Slides Resources for a full school year of Spanish warm ups
✅ Over 200 Slides of Spanish bell ringers to get students engaged & on task
✅ Activities that can be differentiated for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4
✅ The most up-to-date current songs & authentic resources of Spanish culture
✅ A consistent weekly Spanish bell ringer schedule during the majority of the year.
- Monday - Weekend Talk - 45 weekend talk slides
- Tuesday - martes del mapa - 22 Spanish geography slides
- Wednesday - Music - 25 música miércoles slides
- Thursday - Jokes - 22 jaja jueves slides
- Friday - Dance - 22 baile viernes slides
✅ Fun seasonal pauses
⭐️ An engaging way to start every class while you take attendance
⭐️ 5-minute Spanish bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine
⭐️ Spanish culture activities - could be expanded with your own additional resources
⭐️ Editable Google slides that you could embed into your daily or weekly class slides
⭐️ Spanish class routines that could work in in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes
This Spanish bell ringer bundle has 8 separate editable Google slideshows. This was designed to fill a year if you pause to do the following: (can do a bracket if you would like with the one song from each country), & .
**Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the videos and songs.
What do other teachers have to say about this Para Empezar Bundle
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great bundle- I love using your ideas for daily warm-ups! I already do some of these, but am looking forward to adding the mapa de martes. :) - Jillian (using in 8th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Well-designed, interesting, colorful, useful and engaging! It has saved me a lot of prep time! - Daniela (used in 9th-12th grade Spanish)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle up for a deal! ⭐️
⭐️ Purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Digital Resource Bundle to get all of these slides plus tons of other Google-Based resources and units.
⭐️ If you are looking for another or a different year of Para Empezar, the original Para Empezar #1 has slideshows organized by seasonal Spanish culture topics (Day of the Dead, Winter Holidays, March Music Madness etc) instead of by day.
⭐️ Or the second version has 5 separate slideshows, one for each day of the week.
⭐️ This 2022 version has the most up-to-date music and resources!
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are a Google Resource & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive after you click add to drive to each one.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.