NEW Spanish Bell Ringers Year of Warm Up Activities Para Empezar Bundle 2023
- Google Slides™
- Easel Activity
Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar 2023 resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break in Spanish class every day of the school year, including Hispanic Heritage Month.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH BRAND NEW PARA EMPEZAR 2023 BELL RINGERS
- ✅ 8 Editable Google Slides Resources for a full school year of Spanish warm-ups
- ✅ Over 200 Slides of Spanish bell ringers to get students engaged & on task
- ✅ Activities that can be differentiated for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4
- ✅ The most up-to-date current songs & authentic resources of Spanish culture
- ✅ A consistent weekly Spanish bell ringer schedule during the majority of the year.
- Monday – Weekend Chat – 45 weekend talk slides
- Tuesday – martes del mapa – 22 Spanish geography slides
- Wednesday – Music – 25 música miércoles slides
- Thursday – Jokes – 22 jaja jueves slides
- Friday – Dance – 22 baile viernes slides
- ✅Fun seasonal cultural bell ringer pauses
- Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music Bracket for 2023
- Música indígina
- Mania Musical March Music Bracket 2023
- ⭐️ An engaging way to start every class while you take attendance
- ⭐️ 5-minute Spanish bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine
- ⭐️ Spanish culture activities - could be expanded with your own additional resources
- ⭐️ Editable Google slides that can be embedded into daily/weekly class slides
- ⭐️ Spanish class routines that could work in in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes
This Spanish Para Empezar 2023 bell ringer bundle has 8 separate editable Google slideshows. This was designed to fill a year if you pause to do the following included slides: Hispanic Heritage Month (Sep15-Oct15) (can do a bracket if you would like with one song from each country), Música indígina (Native American Heritage Month Nov.) & Mania musical (March music bracket).
**Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the videos and songs.
WHAT OTHER TEACHERS SAY ABOUT A SIMILAR PARA EMPEZAR BUNDLE
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Bell ringers for the YEAR? done. Totally worth it when I saved hours of prep work and looking for resources. The kids are always engaged and interested in the content. (6th-8th grade Spanish teacher)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Just makes my life so much easier so I’m not struggling to come up with my own warm ups. These are SUCH high quality resources, and I love the themes and being able to introduce something new to my students every day of the week. – 9th & 10th grade Spanish teacher
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Well-designed, interesting, colorful, useful, and engaging! It has saved me a lot of prep time! – Daniela (used in 9th-12th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is saving me tons of time and helping me to seamlessly incorporate more culture into my classes. I like that on the mapa martes some slides include alternate videos with higher level Spanish. Thanks for creating this! – Sarah G (9th-12th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied. Great for establishing a routine! (used with
10th grade Spanish students primarily on the autism spectrum) – Linda
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
- ✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle up for a deal! ⭐️
⭐️ Purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Digital Resource Bundle to get all of these slides plus tons of other Google-Based resources and units.
⭐️ If you are looking for another or a different year of Para Empezar, the original Para Empezar #1 has slideshows organized by seasonal Spanish culture topics (Day of the Dead, Winter Holidays, March Music Madness etc) instead of by day.
⭐️ Or the second version has 5 separate slideshows, one for each day of the week.
Para Empezar: 1 Year of Bell Ringers or Brain Breaks for Spanish Class #2 .
⭐️ This 2023 version has the most up-to-date music and resources!
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Resources & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive after you click add to drive to each one. *With música miércoles, please open the PDF & click the Google Slides linked in the instructions slide.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.