PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
7.41 MB | 16 pages
16 NO PREP New Year's Resolutions and activities!!
- 6 New Year's-Themed Activities
- 5 CCSS-aligned Writing Prompts
- 4 New Year's Resolution Activities
- 1 New Year's Around the World Activity (print link from scholastic)
NO PREP: Only need to print link for "around the world" activity.
The New Year's resolutions & activities can be completed independently with older students or as a whole-class activity with younger students. Materials are engaging for all ages but do not include overly advanced or child-like language so they are appropriate for all ages!
Mix and match these activities to suit your classroom needs and fill the New Year with CCSS-aligned joy and thoughtful analysis!
APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGES:
- 20__ will be different because...
- 12 trends from last year
- Gratitude list: 50 item challenge
- Memories from last year:50 item challenge
- Favorite 20__ memory
- New Year's Acrostic
- New Year's Resolution: Simple Format
- New Year's Resolution: Specific Goals & Action Steps
- New Year's Resolution: 2 SMART goals
- New Year's Resolution: 21-Day Program
- New Year's Around the World
- Sensory Poem Writing Prompt
- "How To" Writing Prompt
- Informative Writing Prompt
- Creative Writing Prompt
- Persuasive Writing Prompt