A bundle of 4 resources on teaching and learning resources of newspaper report writing based on New Bloom's Taxonomy.
After completing these lessons students will be able to:
- SESSION 1: Recognise, retrieve and name the key elements of a report.
- SESSION 2: Interpret and classify the authorial techniques in a report.
- SESSION 3: Implement and execute report writing techniques.
- SESSION 4: Demonstrate the knowledge of reporting in writing.
- SESSION 5: Check and critique a given report.
- SESSION 6: Compose and produce the final report.
This download includes:
- Scaffolding Notes
- 10 Worksheets with Answers
- Unit Lesson Plan of 6 Sessions
- Unit Lesson Presentation of 6 Sessions
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment
This is what teachers say about these resources:
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use for future purchases
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
- Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
- I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a FOLLOWER. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
Find Me Here: