- Here are 4 engaging activities for students to investigate Newton's First Law of Motion (The Law of Inertia)! Students cycle through three tasks before pausing to reflect on what they've learned, which they must then use to solve the real-world mystery in task four. An exit ticket for assessment is
- This download includes reference sheets/posters on Newton's 3 Laws of Motion. Sheets can be used for students' interactive notebooks or enlarged as posters for the classroom's science word wall.These reference sheets are also included in the Force & Motion Word Wall that is available in my store
- This download includes: * 1 title task card* 3 reference task cards, each featuring a law of motion* 16 task cards, each with a visual and the description of a scenario for students to analyze and determine which law of motion appliesSAMPLE SCENARIO FROM THE SET: "Eddie repeatedly pushes his feet ba
- This product includes 2 assessments: * Fill-in-the-Blank - 6 scenarios for students to analyze and identify which law is at work* Extended Response - 3 scenarios for students to explain using one of Newton's LawsBoth assessments provide the Laws of Motion in a handy reference chart.Click here for Fo
This bundle includes resources for teaching and assessing Newton's Laws of Motion!
* STATIONS to investigate Newton's 1st Law of Motion (answer guide included)
* REFERENCE SHEETS for Newton's 3 Laws of Motion (could be enlarged into posters)
* TASK CARDS to review Newton's 3 Laws of Motion (answer key included)
* ASSESSMENTS on Newton's 3 Laws of Motion - 2 versions (answer keys included)
Don't forget to leave feedback so you can earn credits towards future TpT purchases! Just go to "My Purchases" and click on the "Provide Feedback" link under this product title.
Follow me to be the first to know when new products are posted! Click on the green star under my name.
Follow me on: