PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a Go Fish! game to practise the NG sound.
It can also be used as a memory game.
The word SPRING appears in the game twice. You can choose which picture suits your students best.
* You could ask the children to read the words on the cards before starting the game.
* You can also download my "NG worksheets" for extra practice.
How to play Go Fish!
Play in a group of 3 children.
- Give each child 3 cards.
- Put the remaining cards on a stack in the middle.
- The children look at their cards to check whether they have a match (card with word
and card with picture and word).
- If they have a match, they can put it down in front of them, visible to all players.
- Player 1 ask one of the players: Have you got ...?
- If player 2 has the card they give it to player one.
If player 2 hasn't got the card, they say Go Fish! and player 1 takes a card from the
- The next player continues with a question.
- When there are no cards left, the player with the most sets wins.