Various materials needed to support lessons on Animals that support the 1st Grade Next Generation Science Standards LS1 and LS3.
Activity sheets included are:
- Solving Problems by Mimicking Animal Parts
- What is the Animal Part Used For?
- Patterns of Animal Behavior
- Animal Behavior Patterns (parents & offspring)
- Skin Features Animals Share
- Types of Animals (Features shared: mammal, reptile, bird, insect)
Also included are:
-Small full color photographs for a sorting activity on shared skin features
-Small full color photographs for a sorting activity on what animal parts are used for
- 26+ Large full color photographs of animals
- 6 large full colored photographs examples of how people have mimicked animal parts
OTHER 1st GRADE NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE PACKETS:
Space: Star Patterns and Cycles
Light and Sound