This packet includes the following activity sheets:
- States of Matter
- Describing Observable Properties of Matter
- Which are Stronger?
- Which are Flexible?
- How Absorbent Am I?
- Comparing the Observable Properties of Matter
- Classifying Observable Properties of Matter
- Analyzing Observable Properties of Matter
- Engineering: Can I Blow the Structure Down?
- Building Fun! Changing Matter From One Form to Another
- Experimenting with Changing Matter
- Reversible & Irreversible Properties of Matter
- Science Experiment Observation sheet
- 12 small colored photographs that can be used as a whole class sorting activity on the states of matter
OTHER AVAILABLE 2nd GRADE NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE Activity packets include:
Plant Growth: Needs, Pollination & Seed Dispersal
Land, Water & Erosion
Habitats: Diversity of Life